Hampshire & IOW Air Ambulance (Pedal Power Race)

Hampshire & IOW Air Ambulance (Pedal Power Race)

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator

My name is Nicole and I am the Events Fundraiser for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance.
I am contacting you today as I am organizing a local event, which I think your Shed group would be interested in.
It’s a charity event called Pedal Power Race and for just £25 per person you could race around the fastest motor circuit in the UK and home to your local Air Ambulance: Thruxton!
The date of the event is Sunday 11th August 2019.

The idea behind Pedal Power Race is for teams to enter with a pedal powered vehicle which has to be 2 wheels or more and completely powered by pedals – its that simple!
You could use a bike or trike and add a shell out of cardboard, wood or metal and have fun racing around the circuit. Winners will receive trophies and everyone who enters will receive a medal.

Across the day there will also be music, games, charity stands and food vans – a great day out all to raise money to keep your local Air Ambulance flying.

Why not get a team together and register today.
You can do so by clicking here and if you would like more information, please find attached the promotional flyer and details on our website.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Nicole Davies,

Events Fundraiser

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
02380 743510.

07966 013546. Mobile
22 Oriana Way
Nursling
Southampton
SO16 0YU

Charity Number: 1106234
Registered Office as above.
Registered No. 5244460.

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance is a private company limited by guarantee and is registered in England and Wales.
www.hiowaa.org

Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)