Southdown Men In Sheds Open Day Wednesday 15th May 10-4

Southdown Men In Sheds Open Day Wednesday 15th May 10-4

EmmaSMIS
Hello all,
Southdown Men In Sheds would like to invite you to their open day on Wednesday 15th May between 10-4. We are based at Technology House, West Road, Fishersgate, West Sussex, BN41 1QH. Parking is available in the Eastbrook community centre within the recreation ground on West Road. We will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary of being open and showing off our recently updated workshop.
We look forward to seeing some of you.
Emma
Emma
Southdown Men In Sheds
southdownmeninsheds@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/southdownmeninsheds
Technology House, West Road, Fishersgate, West Sussex, BN41 1QH