Myford Lathe

WestWightShed
Hi All

We are looking for a small metal turning lathe, if anybody bows of one that’s available please let us know we are happy to come over on the ferry to collect.

Regards

Ian Wright, Project Coordinator
men@westwightshed.org

Re: Myford Lathe

davejohn
Hi we have just obtained another lathe which we are recommissioning. This means our existing lathe will be imminently surplus. It is a Boxford TUD single phase with approx 3ft bed, it will come with a three jaw self centring & a four jaw chuck. It has cutting fluid tank/pump, live centre, collets and draw bar. Test valley mens shed is between Whitchurch & Overton in north of Hampshire. If you’re interested, I can send some photos measurements etc. We are looking for £350 subject to discussion.
Dave John
Test Valley Mens Shed.
Djtjohnandfamily@aol.com

Re: Myford Lathe

WestWightShed
Hi All,

Thank you for your emails and offers we have now secured a lathe and collected yesterday.