Winter Meeting Cancelled - Spring Meeting Date Set and Booked

Winter Meeting Cancelled - Spring Meeting Date Set and Booked

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Next Network Meeting.

      Church Crookham & Fleet Men's Shed were unable to book a room for
      Dec/Jan meeting (due to Christmas / New Year bookings).
      However, with the current concern regarding Flu and Covid infections over the winter,
      we have decided to cancel the winter meeting.

      But we have a date for the Spring Meeting....

      Date: Tuesday 19th April 2022 at 11:00 am (refreshments from 10:30am)

            Venue: Church Crookham Community Centre) Boyce Rd, Church Crookham, Fleet (GU52 8AQ)
            Hosted By: Church Crookham & Fleet Men's Shed

. . . Agenda will be available a week to two weeks before the meeting.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)